Abby the Babyblogger

Thoughts of a very young Washington, D.C. observer.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

This is my first Fourth of July where I actually got to stay up past 9 for the fireworks. (Last year I was still drooling and everything.) So we went out to look for some action and...nothing. We could hear some ka-boom noises, but that was it. So we had to come home and watch the fireworks on TV.
I also watched my first space shuttle launch today. There was a big countdown and then the rocket blasted off. It looked like more fun than being on a plane. I wonder how the food is on board and whether they get snacks. I wouldn't go anywhere without goldfish crackers.
Everyone got all excited today because I pointed to a pile of papers and said "news." I mean, really. Do they think I'm totally clueless? I need to know what's going on! How many times can you read Cat in the Hat?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home