Abby the Babyblogger

Thoughts of a very young Washington, D.C. observer.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

I was flipping through the channels today and couldn't find anything to watch except the Food Network. (All that chopping and mixing and frying was kind of interesting, but do you really think Rachael Ray makes those meals in 30 minutes? I wasn't born yesterday! Just 17 months ago.) So I was glad to see there's a new network coming called BabyTV. It's aimed at kids as young as 6 months (Blech! What do they know?) and up to 3 years. Well, it's about time! Who watches more TV than babies? I mean, we can't exactly curl up with a book unless it's got lots of pictures. So the newscasts trotted out the usual experts who said that watching TV is really bad for us younger-generation types. In that case, my brain must be fried! But I'll watch BabyTV anyway if I can steal the remote control, which also makes a pretty good teether.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home