Abby the Babyblogger

Thoughts of a very young Washington, D.C. observer.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I've been watching the commercials more closely when the TV is on. Apparently, if I use one kind of soap, I can avoid cosmetic surgery. If I use Dove I can be a Real Woman, which seems to mean big. If I use Aveeno I can get some exfoliation. (That sounds kinda scary. Maybe I'll stick with bubble baths.) If I take Lipitor I can avoid heart problems. If I color my hair, I can look like Sarah Jessica Parker. (I don't think I have enough hair to make it worthwhile.) If I take Nasonex...I don't know, they have a cute bee who buzzes around but I don't know what it does. How do grownups afford all this stuff?
Everyone's talking about whether Don Rumsfeld should resign. Apparently he messed up a war or something. Doesn't that at least deserve a time out? And why are all these generals criticizing him? Was he mean to them? He keeps saying things like "golly" and "goodness gracious." Do all adults talk like that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home