Abby the Babyblogger

Thoughts of a very young Washington, D.C. observer.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Now this takes the cake. The New York Times has this story about a guy who went to Yale and Harvard who's having trouble writing a little essay for his 18-month-old twins. This dumb grownup wrote about the boy: "He is happy to point out all his body parts when asked." (Spare me.) This is all about trying to get them into some fancy-pants preschool. My parents will never have that problem. All they have to do is submit my blog! Those schools will be banging on the door trying to recruit me.
Meanwhile, I've been practicing my jumping. This seems to produce great laughter all around. I guess because I don't get very far off the ground. Okay, I don't get off the ground at all. Somebody even muttered that "white babies can't jump." Well, I'll show them. I'll keep practicing until I can jump out the door and they have to chase me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home