Abby the Babyblogger

Thoughts of a very young Washington, D.C. observer.

Monday, January 30, 2006

Why is everyone mad at Oprah? Because she read a book and didn't know it was bad? You should see the books I have read to me! I think some of them are made up too. A giant red dog, cows that type, a curious monkey who flies through the air with balloons--even I'm not buying some of this hogwash. Why isn't Oprah denouncing those books, too? Maybe I should get my own television show and appeal to a younger audience.
Meanwhile, it's official: I've given up my second nap. I'm thinking of giving up the first one, too. I mean, who has the time? I'd rather be rockin' and rollin', or at least bloggin'. I've heard accusations that I'm cranky when I don't nap enough. But that's...total fiction. WHAT'S WRONG WITH BEING CRANKY ANYWAY?? Huh???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home