Abby the Babyblogger

Thoughts of a very young Washington, D.C. observer.

Friday, April 21, 2006

Why exactly did Scott McClellan get the boot? For saying the same things over and over again? (I do that all the time.) For being boring? (I used to watch his briefings before my naptime, to get me in the mood.) Maybe Bush didn't like him anymore? Is this like being voted off the island? Will Scottie ever be heard from again?
Meanwhile, I'm getting some bad press after going to a music class. When it was over, I went to two of the other kids and gave them big hugs. Now it was just a coincidence that those were the only boys in the class, and that I ignored the eight other girls. But the family gossips are blowing this up into some kind of romantic move on my part. Nothing could be further from the truth. I cannot comment on an internal personnel matter. I'll have to refer you to the Justice Department on that. (See, I've been watching a lot of briefings.) I may have to get my spokesman to put out a statement on this. The only problem: I don't have a spokesman. Uh, does anyone have a number for Scottie?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home