Abby the Babyblogger

Thoughts of a very young Washington, D.C. observer.

Monday, June 05, 2006

Are half the women in L.A. trying to look like Paris Hilton? I'm just back from the coast, and I saw one of them at the playground while I was trying to climb onto this big slide. Very short platinum hair, oversized sunglasses and jewelry, and she probably weighed as much as I do. I mean, don't these Hollywood harlots ever eat? (I'm not sure what harlot means but it doesn't sound good.)
I am now an expert on airline service. It is BAD. I felt like throwing one of my famous tantrums. First they lost my seat assignment -- what am I, too short for them to notice? Then the flight was four hours late, so we had to switch to another plane. Then these poopy-heads didn't put our luggage on the new plane, so we had to wait around for that. It was a four-pacifier ride. Now I'm back and sleeping very late, for some reason.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home