Abby the Babyblogger

Thoughts of a very young Washington, D.C. observer.

Friday, June 30, 2006

So Star Jones got kicked off that girl gabfest? Isn't she the one who used to weigh, like, a thousand pounds? I always wondered how she lost all that weight. Now I hear Barbara is mad at Star and Star is mad at Barbara. Kind of like when another kid tries to take my toys away at the playground. At least it's on a level that I can understand.
I was going to blog last night but we lost all our power. Waaah! Maybe I should get one of those Blackberries so I can tap away in the dark. But I think my thumbs are too small.
I went to a neighborhood party tonight and met Elmo! A big, furry Elmo. Boy, was it exciting. Scooby Doo and Barney the Stupid Dinosaur were also there. But they all had really funny accents. I wonder what was up with that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home