Abby the Babyblogger

Thoughts of a very young Washington, D.C. observer.

Monday, October 01, 2007

Hahaha. How did that sound? Not too real? How about this: HAHAHAHAHA!
I've been, uh, practicing my laugh. Everyone on TV is talking about Hillary Clinton's laugh and whether it sounds too phony. I guess you can't be elected president without a good laugh. Listen to Elmo: Now that's genuine! So I'm practicing.
I'm also developing a fake laugh. I figure if I'm going to be a TV reporter, I need that when someone says something that's not really funny and you have to pretend. I'm very good at make-believe.
I wasn't laughing when I started pre-school. It was a little bit scary at first. Suddenly, I'm left to fend for myself with all these strangers? But it turns out I like school. You get to paint and play in the sandbox. So now it makes me smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home