Abby the Babyblogger

Thoughts of a very young Washington, D.C. observer.

Saturday, August 11, 2007

I'm dying to find out who won the Iowa straw poll, but I'm traveling today and out of the loop. I really need my own cell phone so I can text my friends. (I can count to 20, so I should be able to hit the keys.) Actually, I don't care about the stupid straw poll but I'm curious about the fried Twinkies and other weird food you get to eat at these Iowa fairs.
Speaking of food, I gave up my high chair this week. The whole plastic-tray thing was getting a little old. I now sit at the table with the grownups -- even though they don't let me drink soda or eat fries like other big people. How long do they think I'm going to be happy with these little juice boxes?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home