Abby the Babyblogger

Thoughts of a very young Washington, D.C. observer.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

I was chilling out in Santa Monica, trying to have some fun, but the people in the restaurant were soooo stuffy. When I started taking off my shirt, they acted like I had forgotten to use my bib or something. And Mommy didn't seem too pleased when I suggested that she should take off her shirt too.
Did you see this New York Times story about how some restaurants are trying to upgrade children's menus? That they don't just want to offer chicken nuggets and macaroni and cheese? Now they want baked chicken with Asian-style citrus marinade and rice noodles? Well, they're not going to get my business. What's next--no juice boxes? If there's no mac and cheese, I'd rather stay home and eat string cheese.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home