Abby the Babyblogger

Thoughts of a very young Washington, D.C. observer.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I've got a crush on someone. Don't tell anyone! He's a doctor. And he has great eyes. The only problem is that he's a little older. And, uh, he's my little friend's father. Do you think that's a problem? I have a stethoscope in my doctor's kit. I hope he'll use it on me.
Scooter Libby was convicted today. I watched the news so I know all about the case. He worked for Dick, and he told secrets to Judith, which he said he got from Tim, but Tim said no way, and anyway he looked guilty. Why else did he let his lawyer do all the talking at the microphones? I hope I never have to get a lawyer. I prefer doctors.
I went to my first art museum a little while ago. Called the National Gallery or something. The regular paintings were kind of boring, like old people sitting around with bowls of fruit. I liked the ones that were just a lot of splotches of paint. They looked like what I do at my easel in the basement.
Meanwhile, I keep hearing that I'm growing. I asked mom how tall I am and she said three feet. I laughed. Don't be silly, I told her. I only have two feet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home