Abby the Babyblogger

Thoughts of a very young Washington, D.C. observer.

Friday, August 03, 2007

Dora the Explorer! Elmo! Cookie Monster! Did you see all the toys that were recalled? 967,000 Mattel toys. I can't count that high -- I can get up to about 22 -- but it sounds like a lot. What kind of garbage is Mattel making? I'm taking my business elsewhere. I'd rather draw my own toys with my crayon box than play with dangerous stuff.
Meanwhile, I think I should get a driver's license. I mean, I couldn't drive any worse than Lindsay Lohan! I never drink anything stronger than apple juice. If I sit on a few phone books I can reach the wheel. Shouldn't it go by how responsible you are, not age? I even wear underwear -- uh, or would once I get out of diapers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home