Abby the Babyblogger

Thoughts of a very young Washington, D.C. observer.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Who is this guy Larry Craig? I keep hearing about what he did on the potty. Something about tapping his foot and moving his hand. This doesn't seem to have come up in my potty training. No one said anything about keeping my feet wide apart. Besides, since Larry Craig was being good and using the potty, why is everyone saying he may have to leave the Senate?
You know that astronaut who drove 900 miles wearing a diaper? She now says she wasn't really wearing a diaper. I don't believe her. She's probably embarassed that she pooped in the thing.
I'm about to start pre-school, and my two teachers came over to visit yesterday. They seemed nice. I think I'd rather have them come here to play than my having to go sit in some dumb classroom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home