Abby the Babyblogger

Thoughts of a very young Washington, D.C. observer.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

It's enough to make me go through the Terrible Twos right now! Of all the names that Sesame Street could have picked for its stupid new character, why rip off mine? I like being the most famous Abby around, thanks to my blog. But now I'll be competing with this lamebrained Abby Cadabby. I mean, it's not even funny. I hope she gets bad ratings and winds up being canceled.
Meanwhile, people around here are surprised to hear me talking about e-mail. But what's the big deal? I watch a video where Elmo gets mail on his computer. If I can blog, how hard can it be to send some letters? I just hope I don't get any spam for sexy diapers and that kind of thing.
Some adults were surprised today when I kissed the boy who lives down the block. But don't tell anyone--I'm just leading him on! If he gets too fresh, I'll just send him an e-mail telling him it's over. Except he doesn't know many words and probably can't even use a computer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home