Abby the Babyblogger

Thoughts of a very young Washington, D.C. observer.

Monday, October 19, 2009

You know this silly balloon story? I knew that boy wasn't in the balloon. I'm almost the same age and I wouldn't climb into some humongous balloon. Too scary!
Is Falcon going to be famous now? I want to be on TV too. Maybe I need a more unusual name. Or a new invention like that flying saucer.
I now know the difference between fact and opinion. A fact is something that's true no matter who says it. An opinion is something you think. I am learning a lot of facts. But on TV they only seem interested in opinions. Like, it was a fact that the boy was not in that stupid balloon. But everyone gave their opinion saying he was. I wonder how many time-outs he'll get.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home