Abby the Babyblogger

Thoughts of a very young Washington, D.C. observer.

Saturday, July 25, 2009

I never saw Walter Cronkite on TV, but everyone says he was great. I have seen a lot of him since he died. It must be from a long, long, long time ago. Everything is in black and white. Didn't people have any color then? They also show him when a rocket ship landed on the moon. That doesn't seem like such a big deal. And he didn't seem to know what to say. "Oh boy?" I could have thought of that!
I guess Cronkite wasn't as popular as Michael Jackson, though. People are still talking about Michael Jackson, and his doctor or something.
I still see Barack Obama on TV every day. That guy is everywhere. I even saw him pitching at a baseball game. He wasn't very good, you know.
I went bowling for the first time today. Duckpins are fun. You roll the ball, and this machine makes it come back to you! Also, I never got a gutter ball. Pretty good, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home