Abby the Babyblogger

Thoughts of a very young Washington, D.C. observer.

Friday, March 20, 2009

Take back those bonuses! We can't let them get away with this! It's an outrage!
Sorry, I've been watching too much TV. What is everyone so mad about? And what's an AIG? I guess some bad people got some extra money. I could use a piggy-bank bonus. I haven't gotten too many pennies lately because I've been, uh, bad.
The other day I was demolitioning the house. This caused a bit of a fuss. No one seems to mind when Bob the Builder does it. I was only taking out the white stuff between the bricks, anyway.
I guess there are going to be some changes around here when the baby arrives. I wonder if my parents will still help me open the garbage in the kitchen. I think they might be too busy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home