Abby the Babyblogger

Thoughts of a very young Washington, D.C. observer.

Monday, March 02, 2009

Ahem. Ahem. That's the sound I make when I'm trying to get attention.
But I don't always want attention. That's why I drew a DO NOT ENTER sign and put it outside my door. My crayons are coming in pretty handy.
Big snow today, got to stay home from school, but no sledding.

I have my own e-mail account now. It's about time. Now I can send messages without anyone finding out.
I'm having trouble getting information these days. Like, I asked when the Earth was invented. No one had a good answer.
I just found out I'm going to be a flower girl in a wedding. Except that I'm not clear on what a flower girl does. I'd better find the right Web site. Man, this page is taking forever to load!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home