Abby the Babyblogger

Thoughts of a very young Washington, D.C. observer.

Saturday, November 08, 2008

I'm glad Barack Obama won. I like his name. And I finally know how to pronounce it. Everyone on TV looked so happy when he won. He will be my second president. You don't see Bush on TV much any more. I guess he's packing. I also like that Obama's girls are moving into the White House. One is only a little older than me. And I heard they're getting a dog. See, this will be fun.
I was getting tired of seeing all those maps anyway. What do the red and blue stand for again?
I play a lot of computer games now that I have my own laptop. It's almost as much fun as blogging. And all you have to do is click the mouse. So if you don't hear from me for awhile, you'll know where I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home