Abby the Babyblogger

Thoughts of a very young Washington, D.C. observer.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Every day I see Obama on TV in a new country. Afghanistan, Iraq, Jordan. Is he on vacation or something? Are Katie, Brian and Charlie going on vacation with him? Why does everyone keep talking about him?
I don't know whether to be for Obama or not. I like his name. My 4-year-old friend says she likes McCain because she saw a picture of him playing peekaboo. These are hard decisions. I'll have to find out where they stand on children's issues.
I keep having pee-pee problems. I haven't gotten a treat in two weeks because I keep wetting my diaper. I'd much rather keep playing. What's so great about being potty-trained anyway?
Meanwhile, Mommy wants me to cuddle in her bed every morning. What do I look like, a baby? I give her a stuffed animal instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home