Abby the Babyblogger

Thoughts of a very young Washington, D.C. observer.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Why does this Obama guy keep talking about people being bitter? What's he got to be bitter about? I thought he was beating Hillary. Now I'm bitter about lots of things. Having to take a nap. Having to go to bed when I DON'T WANT TO. Being bugged every five minutes about whether I have to go to the potty. What's so great about going to the potty, anyway?
I decided I'm going to save the pennies in my Pinnochio bank for a new TV. I don't like our old one. But it may take forever to have enough pennies, so I need to find a job. I'm good at taking care of the seeds in our backyard with my watering can. Someone should hire me as a gardener. Doing it all day might make me tired. But not so tired that I'll want to take a nap!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home