Abby the Babyblogger

Thoughts of a very young Washington, D.C. observer.

Saturday, May 31, 2008

I remember Scott McClellan. He was the guy always talking to reporters at the White House when I was born. Nobody seemed to like him. At least, the reporters were always yelling at him. Then he went away. Now I guess he's written a book. And everyone seems to love him. Except the people at the White House. I wonder why. It must be a good book.
Did I ever tell you about my difficult babyhood? I had no parents. Life was hard because I had to fill up my own bottle but I didn't know how to do it. I couldn't call anyone for help because I didn't have a phone. I couldn't even watch TV because I didn't have a remote. Finally my parents decided to make me their daughter. Now I get to watch TV, listen to CDs and go to the Rocknoceros concert. A big improvement. Except that sometimes they tell me what to do. I don't like that part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home