Abby the Babyblogger

Thoughts of a very young Washington, D.C. observer.

Saturday, June 05, 2010

I met Joe Biden today. He's the vice president of something or other. I heard he knows Obama.
Joe was funny, though, when we had our picture taken. He asked me if I was 16. Then he said I couldn't have a boyfriend or go on a date until I was 30. What's a date?
I met some guy named Rahm who everyone said was important, but he just looked like another boring grownup. And everyone fussed over Laurie. What's so great about a baby, anyway?
Joe had a big party at his house. His house is huge and has a lot of old paintings and stuff. They had hot dogs and cookies and ice cream and a cool magician under this tent in the backyard. Maybe he'll invite me back next year, since I didn't throw up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home