Abby the Babyblogger

Thoughts of a very young Washington, D.C. observer.

Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New Year to all my readers. I made it to a new decade.
They wouldn't let me stay up until midnight, though. Robbed again. I should have hidden my pacifier and stayed up anyway.
It may be 2010 but I keep seeing old stuff on TV. I just watched the most amazing cartoon. A cat chases a mouse everywhere! But his inventions to catch the mouse never work. It's called Tom and Jerry.
I also watched an old show on You Tube. My dad said he remembered it. It was called Howdy Doody. A bunch of kids sang the song. I liked the clown who talked at the end. TV sure was silly then.
P.S. - I have decided to teach Laurie to talk. I was trying to communicate with her today until my parents interrupted. That just means her lessons are going to take longer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home