Abby the Babyblogger

Thoughts of a very young Washington, D.C. observer.

Friday, December 04, 2009

Abby the Babyblogger went to the White House today.
It took me years of blogging to get to the point where I could get invited. But I still didn't get enough attention. President Obama didn't say hello to my class. We didn't even get to see Bo the dog.
I saw the Red Room, the Blue Room and the Green Room. I liked the red best of all. I sat in one of the old red chairs. I also saw the giant Christmas tree. There was a paper tree, and we all got to write little messages and put them in.
Now that the White House knows about my blog, I hope Obama will invite me for lunch one day like he does with some of the newspaper people. I hope they serve juiceboxes, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home