Abby the Babyblogger

Thoughts of a very young Washington, D.C. observer.

Thursday, November 15, 2007

I like the game of politics. I am going to run for president one day. In fact, I've been working on my platform. Apparently, you have to promise things to get people to vote for you. I promise to require all parents to spend money buying toys for their kids, and to give them cookies. They should be entitled to good books, like Danny and the Dinosaur and The Cat in the Hat. And everyone should be able to drive a car at the age of 5. This idea of waiting until you're 16 or 17 is old thinking, and I will speak for the new generation. Who else will look out for the interests of the pacifier population? Now if I can just get the grownups to lower the voting age...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home