Abby the Babyblogger

Thoughts of a very young Washington, D.C. observer.

Thursday, September 02, 2010

Here's another of my famous e-mails. I say what's on my mind!
dear aunt jennifer,the moment i saw the pictures of tristan and his frends,i figured that one of them is jack becase of the look of 'em. i love the one of them when the waves crash upon the rock they look like they are hunting for seaweed on. and i love the bathing suits. oh yes. and there's one more thing i love - you. i like when you go swiming with me. i love it when you bild sandcasles with me. i love helping you. i love it when you make cloe do tricks.and i like showing you things i can do.but of all those things what i like best is you by your self. how come tristan likes to play that tv mini game so offin? that's allmost all and i mean all i saw him do on the week of our latist vaciton.even before his bedtime! hope you have a great day. love, abby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home