Abby the Babyblogger

Thoughts of a very young Washington, D.C. observer.

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Who is Mike Huckabee? I never heard of the guy before. How did he win Iowa? I saw him on TV playing the guitar. Do you have to play a guitar to run for president? Is Hillary losing because she doesn't play anything and can't sing? I'm glad I don't have to go to Iowa. All the reporters look like they're shivering in al the snow.
This is my first post of 2008. I won't bore you with my lousy New Year's Eve, where I couldn't get anything stronger than chocolate milk. I guess I should start writing more about the campaign. Maybe it will boost my traffic.
I sang a song for my parents the other day. "I love you, you love me, we're a happy family..." They looked horrified. I don't get it. Doesn't everyone love Barney?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home