Abby the Babyblogger

Thoughts of a very young Washington, D.C. observer.

Monday, December 10, 2007

All right, boys and girls, raise your hand if you can name all the people running for president. (I've been spending a lot of time in preschool. It rubs off.) Let's see, there's Hillary, Rudy...Who's this new guy, Huckabee? I hear he lost 100 pounds. That'sore than I weigh! Now that I can eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, I hope I don't get that fat. Will people vote for you because you lose a lot of weight? I keep hearing people talking about this Kucinich guy and how he's got a beautiful wife.
Oh, and this Oprah thing. I've seen her show on TV. Now she's campaigning for another guy with a funny O name. How are we supposed to keep it all straight? Do people do whatever Oprah tells them to do, the way I have to listen to my teachers when they tell me I have to stop painting because it's circle time?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home